Old Glass Negatives of when the church was built
These images are scans of original glass negatives taken in the very early 1900's, when the original old church on Washington Street was still in use, and Henry Huttleston Rodger's building was underway.
Exterior Views of the New Church
The church looks very much the same today
View from the west lawn
What is now the Harrop Center, then the minister's residence, with the church at our back.
The minister's residence from the street. Note the house in the background, no longer there.
The Church under construction